saw welding flux
Standard conforming to:
GB/T17854 F308-H0Cr21Ni10 F410-HCr13
1. It is a kind of high basicity, fluoride-alkaline-type sintered flux, grey round grain.
2. Grain size: 10-60 meshes. Basicity: 3.0.
3. It has a good welding procedure, good weld joint and
Excellent high temperature slag removing. There is no Mn and Si transfer in weld metal.
4. The weld metal have mechanical property and high low temperature impact
5. It is used for bead welding in matching proper wire have good high temperature oxidation Resistance and wear resistance capability.
1. The oil soil, moisture, iron and other foreign substances must be removed from the welding joint.
2. The welding flux must be baked under 300-350ºC for 2 hours.
Mechanical performance of deposited metal:
|Wire||Yield strength(Mpa)||Tensile strength(Mpa)||Elongation||Impact value|
|Wire||Yield Stress||Tensile Strength||Elongation||AKV(J)|
|EM12||≥330Mpa || 415-550Mpa||≥22%||≥27/-40ºC|