Agglomerted Welding Flux for Pipeline Enginerring
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $350|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||15000tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: sj101g
- pH: Alkaline
- Melting Point: >600℃
- Function: Protect Weld Metal
- Manufacturing Method: Agglomerted
- Basicity: 1.8
- Currenbt: AC or DC
- Cao+MGO: 28-35
- Delivery Time: 15-20 Days
- Port: Qingdao
- Transport Package: Kraft Paper Bag or Woven Bag
- Origin: Shandong China
- state: Solid
- Type: Inorganic
- Chemical Composition: SiO₂=10%-30%
- Application: Submerged-arc Welding
- Grain Size: 10-60 Meshes
- Shape: Grey Round Granule
- Sio2+TiO2: 18-25
- Payement: Tt or LC
- Packings: Paper Bag
- Trademark: trustworthy
- Specification: sj101g
1. The flux is a special-purpose sintered flux developed especially for welding steel pipes that are used in the project of Transporting the Natural Gas from the West to the Easti.
2. Th the alkalinity: 1.8
3. It is grey, round.
4. Grain size: 2.0-0.4mm(10-60meshes)
5. It can be used with either AC. Or DC. The welding wire is connected to the positive electrode when used with DC.
6. It has stable arc combustion, good slag detachability and a good appearance of weld. The weld metal has higher low-temperature impact toughness.
Matching with suitable welding wires (H08C, H08MnA, H10Mn2, H08MnMoA, H08Mn2MoA), it may weld many kinds of steel pipes, such as X52, X60, X65, X70, etc. It may also be used in multi-layer welding, double-side single-pass welding, multiple-wire welding and narrow-gap submerged arc
Compositions of fluxes (%)
|Wire||Yield Stress||Tensile Strength||Elongation||AKV(J)|
1. Before welding, fluxes should be baked for two hours at 300-350ºC.
2. Removal of rust, oil, dirt, water, impurities, etc in welding-areas.